We invite you to submit an abstract of your work for the consideration of the Scientific Committee of the eucen ULLL Open Fora 2021. Please note:
- Follow this link and submit your work using the online form
- Make sure you do so by Wed 27 October 2021. On this day no more abstracts will be accepted.
- You can submit several abstracts but each must be connected to one of the strands of the Open Fora 2021
- We will only consider works submitted by authors who have registered to the Open Fora 2021
- Works not connected to any of the strands will not be accepted
- You can request to be considered for the presentation of your work during the Open Fora 2021
- You need to confirm if you want to write a full paper. Note that selected papers will be considered for the European Journal of Univeristy Lifelong Learning (EJULL), that eucen will publish in the following months, by the Editorial Board of the journal. The EJULL has ISSN and DOI numbers. You can follow this link to the journal’s recently published volume if you are interested to read similar papers.
All you want to know about the publication of full papers
The next issue of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL) “Contemporary Issues in University Lifelong Learning” will expand on the themes raised during eucen’s Open Fora events, as outlined below. Our journal’s diverse readership includes researchers, practitioners and policymakers and we invite submissions that seek to engage specifically with one or more of those groups of readers.
The themes addressed in this current issue are:
– Professionalisation in Adult and Lifelong Learning
– Transitions towards new learning strategies
– Designing flexible learning for adults
– Diversity and inclusion in Higher Education
Find more about the themes here.
Please note that before a paper is submitted for the Journal authors must first submit their abstracts and the abstracts need to be accepted by the Editorial Board.
We are happy to accept three kinds of papers:
- Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualized within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on significant research done;
Length: max. 3000-5000 words
- Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed;
Length: max. 2000-3000 words
- Discussion papers presenting informed opinion and reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning.
Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
Only abstracts from authors registered for the eucen ULLL Open Fora 2021 will be considered. Please, register here.
- Deadline submission papers – 30 November 2021
- Feedback to authors on reviews – 12 April 2022
- Deadline for revisions – 3 May 2022
- Publication date – 30 May 2022
Please, always use the House Style in your manuscripts to avoid slowing or endangering the process of peer-reviewing of your work.
We look forward to receiving your works!