Welcome to the eucen University Lifelong Learning Open Fora!
eucen is launching in 2020 a new initiative: A full month of ULLL presentations.
We invite you to join us throughout November – participate in an open activity every day!
Join us every working day of the month of November, always at 12:00p.m. CET (midday).
Grab a coffee and join us!
The eucen ULLL Open Fora will explore a different topic every week of November:
|Mon 02 – Fri 06 November:|
The Role of University Lifelong Learning in Learning Cities
|Mon 09 – Fri 13 November:|
Higher Education Work-based learning in a Changing World
|Mon 16 – Fri 20 November:|
Digital learning in continuing education – The aftermath of COVID-19
|Mon 23 – Fri 27 November:|
Bridging active citizenship and University Lifelong Learning
Each week will have the same structure:
- Monday – a Master Class
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – a small presentation every day, each focusing on the week’s topic
- Friday – a discussion panel on the week’s topic with key stakeholders
On Monday 30 November we will have a final activity connecting the eucen ULLL Open Fora with the eucen conference in Utrecht (NL), 1-4 June 2021. Do not miss this last presentation either! It will offer to you a new opportunity to share your work with others.
The daily events will have a length of 30 to 60 minutes (depending on the activity of that day). Have a break and enjoy your coffee while participating in our daily activity at 12:00p.m. CET! (i.e. midday CET time).
The Call for Contributions is now closed. Thanks to all the authors who have submitted their work!
eucen‘s Scientific Committee
- Séamus Ó TUAMA, University of Cork (IE)
- Eva CENDON, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE)
- Pascal PASCHOUD, University of Lausanne (CH)
- Bálazs NÉMETH, University of Pécs (HU)
- Timo HALTTUNEN, University of Turku (FI)