Welcome to the eucen University Lifelong Learning Open Fora 2022!
eucen is launching its month of ULLL presentations: the Open Fora 2022.
We invite you to join us throughout November – participate in an open activity every week!
Registration to these sessions is free.
Join us every Thursday during November, always starting at 15:15CET.
Grab a coffee and join us!
Share your impressions using #ULLLOpenFora
The eucen ULLL Open Fora this year will explore the following four topics:
Thursday 03 November:
Digital Learning – Using technology to access knowledge
Thursday 10 November:
Responsible Learning – Connecting with the community
Thursday 17 November:
Professional Learning – ULLL as enabler of Talent Enhancement
Thursday 24 November:
Inclusive Learning – Building a world where everyone is welcome
Follow this link to read a more detailed description of these topics.
Each week we will have the same structure:
- We will start the session with a Welcome and a Master Class
- We will allow a couple of colleagues to do short presentations, always focusing on the week’s topic
- We will finish the session with an open discussion so participants can ask and comment on the week’s topic
The events will have a length of 60-90 minutes (depending on the interaction from the audience). Have a break and enjoy your coffee while participating in our weekly activity at 15:15CET!
Do you have anything to say about one or more of the topics we have chosen? Then please consider sending your abstracts – see the Call for Contributions and send your work! Invited authors will be presenting their work during the Open Fora and might be invited also to prepare a full paper for the European Journal of ULLL (EJULL).
eucen‘s Scientific Committee
- Bálazs NÉMETH, University of Pécs (HU)
- Eva CENDON, FernUniversität in Haguen (DE)
- Kevin ORR, University of Huddersfield (UK)
- Timo HALTTUNEN, University of Turku (FI)