The Call for Contributions for the 2022 eucen Open Fora is open! You are invited to send an abstract of your work connected to one of the Open Fora 2022 topics using the form that you will find following this link. The deadline to submit abstracts is 21 October 2022.
Selected works will be invited to present during the Open Fora. The presentations will be short (10 min max) but will give you the opportunity to reach new audiences and promote your research.
Selected works will be invited to submit a full paper that will be considered for the forthcoming edition of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning – EJULL. Those authors interested to proceed need to submit their manuscripts within the deadlines and following the House Style of the journal.
All you want to know about the publication of full papers
The next issue of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL) “Contemporary Issues in University Lifelong Learning” will expand on the themes raised during the eucen Open Fora and the eucen Autumn Seminar events 2022, as outlined below. Our journal’s diverse readership includes researchers, practitioners and policymakers and we invite submissions that seek to engage specifically with one or more of those groups of readers.
The themes addressed in this current issue are:
– Digitalisation in ULLL
– ULLL and the community
– Professionalisation to enhance existing talent
– Inclusive societies
Find more about the themes here.
We are happy to accept three kinds of papers:
- Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualized within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on significant research done;
Length: max. 3000-5000 words
- Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed;
Length: max. 2000-3000 words
- Discussion papers presenting informed opinion and reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning.
Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
- Deadline submission papers – 30 December 2022
- Feedback to authors on reviews – 31 January 2023
- Deadline for revisions – 20 February 2023
- Publication date – 31 March 2023
In case there are not enough accepted manuscripts to publish a journals, the papers will be kept by eucen and added to the next possible edition of the EJULL journal.
Please, always use the House Style in your manuscripts to avoid slowing or endangering the process of peer-reviewing of your work.
We look forward to receiving your works!