Welcome to the eucen University Lifelong Learning Open Fora 2021!
eucen is launching its full month of ULLL presentations: the Open Fora 2021.
We invite you to join us throughout November – participate in an open activity every day!
Join us every working day of the month of November, always at 15:00CET.
Grab a coffee and join us!
Share your impressions using #ULLLOpenFora
The eucen ULLL Open Fora this year will explore the following topics:
Tue 02 – Fri 05 November:
Professionalisation in Adult and Lifelong Learning
Mon 08 – Fri 12 November:
Transitions towards a new world order in new learning strategies
Mon 15 – Fri 19 November:
Designing flexible learning for
adults: Dialogue between University Lifelong Learning and professional contexts
Mon 22 – Fri 26 November:
Diversity and inclusion in Higher Education: what we have and what we need
Each week will have the same structure:
- We will start the week with a Master Class
- The middle days of the week we will have a smaller presentation every day, always focusing on the week’s topic. Sometimes we might have more than one short presentation in one day
- We will finish the week with a discussion panel of that week’s topic with key stakeholders
But the month does not finish on Friday 26! We will have 2 more activities:
- On Monday 29 we will have a transversal activity wrapping up all the discussions during the Open Fora 2021.
- On Tuesday 30 November we will connect the eucen ULLL Open Fora with the eucen conference in Budapest (HU), 08-10 June 2022.
Do not miss these last activities!
The daily events will have a length of 30 to 60 minutes (depending on the activity of that day). Have a break and enjoy your coffee while participating in our daily activity at 15:00CET!
The Call for Contributions is closed now. You can see the list of abstracts received, invited to prepare a full paper for the European Journal of ULLL (EJULL).
eucen‘s Scientific Committee
- Bálazs NÉMETH, University of Pécs (HU)
- Eric AGBESSI, Clermont Auvergne University (FR)
- Seamus O’TUAMA, University College Cork (IE)
- Timo HALTTUNEN, University of Turku (FI)
- Kevin ORR, University of Huddersfield (UK)