Welcome to the eucen University Lifelong Learning Open Fora 2021!
eucen is launching its full month of ULLL presentations: the Open Fora 2021.
We invite you to join us throughout November – participate in an open activity every day!
Join us every working day of the month of November, always at 15:00CET.
Grab a coffee and join us!
Share your impressions using #ULLLOpenFora
The eucen ULLL Open Fora this year will explore the following topics:
Tue 02 – Fri 05 November:
Professionalisation in Adult and Lifelong Learning
Mon 08 – Fri 12 November:
Transitions towards a new world order in new learning strategies
Mon 15 – Fri 19 November:
Designing flexible learning for
adults: Dialogue between University Lifelong Learning and professional contexts
Mon 22 – Fri 26 November:
Diversity and inclusion in Higher Education: what we have and what we need
Each week will have the same structure:
- We will start the week with a Master Class
- The middle days of the week we will have a small presentation every day, always focusing on the week’s topic. Sometimes we might have more than one short presentation in one day
- We will finish the week with a discussion panel of that week’s topic with key stakeholders
But the month does not finish on Friday 26! We will have 2 more activities:
- On Monday 29 we will have a transversal activity wrapping up all the discussions during the Open Fora 2021.
- On Tuesday 30 November we will connect the eucen ULLL Open Fora with the eucen conference in Budapest (HU), 08-10 June 2022.
Do not miss these last activities!
The daily events will have a length of 30 to 60 minutes (depending on the activity of that day). Have a break and enjoy your coffee while participating in our daily activity at 15:00CET! You can REGISTER now following this link.
You are also welcome to submit an abstract and have a chance to present your work during the Open Fora 2021. Read more about the strands here. Follow this link and fill in the online abstract form to submit your idea. We look forward to receiving your work!
eucen‘s Scientific Committee
- Bálazs NÉMETH, University of Pécs (HU)
- Eric AGBESSI, Clermont Auvergne University (FR)
- Timo HALTTUNEN, University of Turku (FI)
- Kevin ORR, University of Huddersfield (UK)