Full Papers included in the eJournal of ULLL
The full papers accepted for the eJournal of ULLL have now been published in the eucen Studies website. You can visit the eJournal section and download the full vol 4 no 2 or download only the papers that you are interested to read.
- Together We Make a Difference! Higher Education Institutions and Adult Educators to Foster Lifelong Learning in Pécs, Hungary | Carmel BERENDI, University of Pécs (HU)
- The contribution of case studies to conceptualising the implementation of work-integrating higher education | Abena DADZE-ARTHUR and Anita MÖRTH, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE)
- Pathways to work-based learning in the Covid-19 era | Éva SZEDERKÉNYI, Sabrina Puspa GASSANY, Büşra Canan SEVIM. University of Pécs (HU)
- From university to labour market in the 21st century: A step forward in work-based placements. An introduction to the UniLab project | Francesca URAS, eucen (BE)
- Higher Education Institutions: and then there was a Change | Lucilia SANTOS, Universidade de Aveiro (PT)
- High touch, high feel in the virtual classroom: Lessons learned from a reflective practitioner in the aftermath of Covid-19 | Susan DENNETT, Florida Atlantic University (US)
- New scenario in continuing education: A challenge and many opportunities for the future | Ester MARTÍNEZ and Juan Carlos RODRÍGUEZ, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (ES)
- Future of lifelong learning (LLL) in a digital context | Alfredo SOEIRO, University of Porto (PT) and Ahidoba DE FRANCHI MANDSCHEFF, University of Geneva (CH)
- The experience of emergency remote teaching English for multicultural applicants | Olyesya RAZDORSKAYA, Kursk State Medical University (RU)
- Accessibility and inclusivity in higher education and the impact of Covid-19: Implications for active citizenship and university lifelong learning | Dorothée SCHULTE, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE) and Mpine MAKOE, University of South Africa (ZA)
- Active and global citizenship – International commitments and practical examples | Heribert HINZEN, Julius-Maximilian University Würzburg (DE)
Thanks to everyone who has sent an abstract!
You can read more about each strand in the About page of this website.